Senin, 28 Desember 2009

our good relationship ♥

Hell-o, all already knew who my boyf,right? Well, he is Abdul Aziz Al-Arief, I think everyone already knows about this. Well, tonight, I just wanted to write it on this blog, for some reason I am bored this evening. oya! I wanted to write, I am very happy because I and my boyf get much better than before! thank god has given way so much better like this. and you know what? we both have a sweet calling, these are "bebep and bibip", hehehe bebep is the name for me, and bibip is the name for him. it's up to other people will say anything about this but honestly, I really like this!
And you should know that since the date of 18 we did not fight again until today. I am very happy you know! You know why? because every one of us angry, and one of us will say "remember the promise of our 9-month dear" we finally withdraw our intention to fight. though a little annoying but I like things like this. and if one of us did not easy to forgive, then we must accept the punishment, the example punishment is "flirting until satisfied", "buy a special chocolate when we meet later", etc.. oya! yesterday, he had just returned from Puncak, he spent his vacations to Puncak. and there he bought me a heart necklace . (oohh sounds sweet) I am very happy because he bought a heart necklace for me, and he did not forget to bought cimory milk and yogurt. and he once told me that he would buy me a teddy bear who will accompany me to sleep every night, teddy bear will be a Aziz bear every night. thanks honey for what you've done to me ♥


1 komentar: